Please include: Names, E-mails, Phone numbers and Relationship to you.
1. Volunteer agrees to donate services to Love True in the capacity of _________(Include in statement below).
2. It is mutually and expressly understood that volunteer services shall be donated, and that said volunteer is not entitled to nor expects any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for these voluntary services.
3. Volunteer agrees to follow the supervision and direction of any personnel, employee, or volunteer, to whom volunteer has been assigned to perform services, and to participate in any training required by Love True in order to perform the voluntary services.
4. Volunteer agrees that he/she will not be considered to be an employee of Love True, for any purposes other than tort claims and injury compensation, while performing the above described voluntary services.
5. PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE. Volunteer does hereby grant and convey unto Love True all right, title and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Love True during the Volunteer’s Activities with Love True, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Volunteer further understands that if volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties, that said volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
7. It is further understood and agreed to by volunteer that the services rendered to Love True shall apply only in the case of liability arising out of the ordinary negligence that occurs during the scope of the volunteer’s services agreed to herein, and that in no way do any of these provisions apply for the benefit of volunteer, his/her heirs, executors or administrators in any action arising out of gross negligence, willful misconduct, or any other conduct on the part of said volunteer, which cause or may give rise to criminal liability.
8. Volunteer further agrees that volunteer will fully cooperate with the charity and its agents in any investigations, lawsuits, or arbitrations, or any other legal or quasi legal proceedings that arise from the matters of this agreement. Volunteer further agrees to notify the charity immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the volunteer of the charity.
Signed: ______________________ Dated: _______________________
I understand that Love True is a faith based organization and am willing to submit to policies and code of conduct as well as support Love True’s statement of faith. I commit to refrain from use of pornographic images or erotic media while my volunteer status at Love True is active. I am willing to abide by Love True’s policies and procedures, which will be presented as part of the volunteer training. I understand that I will be volunteering at my own risk and that the organization, its employees and affiliates, cannot assume a responsibility for any liability for an accident, injury or health problem which may arise from any volunteer work I perform for the organization. I agree that all the work I do is on a volunteer basis and I am not eligible to receive any monetary payment or reward. Signed:_______________ Dated:______________